Our contact details
Name: NanoSyrinx Ltd
Address: The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park, Sir William Lyons Road, Coventry, CV47EZ
The type of personal information we collect
We (or third parties which this site relies on) may from time to time, collect and process the following information:
- Names and contact details (including phone numbers, email addresses, address)
- Employment information (such as CVs, past employers)
- Nationality and/or right to work information
- Your location
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You are applying for open vacancies and the data is required to process your application
- You are trying to get in contact with us
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From time to time, we will make use of third parties to aggregate information on our behalf. For example, job applications are handled via Typeform questionnaires, and thus your data is passed to us via their platform. While this information is provided directly by you, it comes to us indirectly in this fashion.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Respond to queries
- Process job applications
- Measure website analytics
We do not share this information with third parties as a matter of course. Information you provide to us as part of a job application may be shared with contractors (such as HR consultants) as we process the applications. If you are made an offer, further information will be provided in the Company Handbook.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.